dulcolax

Cazuk1976

can you only get dulcolax at a pharmacy or can you get this stuff from a supermarket? How do you know if you're constipated? I haven't been able to go for a couple of days, but i don't know if that means i'm constipated? sorry, i sound really stupid, but i really have no idea !!

Hi,
Try the pharmacy, they should have it.
If you normally have a poo every day or so and haven't gone for a few days then chances are you are constipated. You are best trying to sort it earlier rather than later as it can be quite painful and can cause headaches, cramps etc, for some people. LT normally recommends Fibreclear which your pharmacist should have and you can use this to help. I found that eating a flapjack every day was great for keeping me regular. Hope this helps. Best of luck.
Doirin

Thanks Dorin. Luckily i went today for the first time this week, so i'm "relieved" please excuse the pun there lol! appreciate the advice though, will bear in mind for next time.

I got mine from morrisons, so i imagine you can get them anywhere! They were a godsend to me last time on LT and im guessing im going to need them this time too!!

Only take 1 though, they are very strong! :giggle:

And yep like dorin said, go on when you used to 'go' when you were on food - give it an extra day or two and if still nothing then i'd take something :)

Dulcolax perles

Dulcolax Perles are the best, they are tiny gel capsules, don't make you cramp, and the dose is two to four capsules before bed, don't take more that three!!!, they liquify to say the least..lol

Back