dulcolax

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cazuk1976, 8 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    can you only get dulcolax at a pharmacy or can you get this stuff from a supermarket? How do you know if you're constipated? I haven't been able to go for a couple of days, but i don't know if that means i'm constipated? sorry, i sound really stupid, but i really have no idea !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi,
    Try the pharmacy, they should have it.
    If you normally have a poo every day or so and haven't gone for a few days then chances are you are constipated. You are best trying to sort it earlier rather than later as it can be quite painful and can cause headaches, cramps etc, for some people. LT normally recommends Fibreclear which your pharmacist should have and you can use this to help. I found that eating a flapjack every day was great for keeping me regular. Hope this helps. Best of luck.
    Doirin

4. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Dorin. Luckily i went today for the first time this week, so i'm "relieved" please excuse the pun there lol! appreciate the advice though, will bear in mind for next time.

5. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I got mine from morrisons, so i imagine you can get them anywhere! They were a godsend to me last time on LT and im guessing im going to need them this time too!!

Only take 1 though, they are very strong! :giggle:

And yep like dorin said, go on when you used to 'go' when you were on food - give it an extra day or two and if still nothing then i'd take something :)

6. Sally Morrison

Sally Morrison Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge then Weight Watchers for maintenance
    Dulcolax perles

Dulcolax Perles are the best, they are tiny gel capsules, don't make you cramp, and the dose is two to four capsules before bed, don't take more that three!!!, they liquify to say the least..lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.