• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dumped and started SW in one day :-(

S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
So, he dumped me and now I don't feel like eating. Which is good, because I started SW yesterday.

So here is what I ate today. I fully intend to turn a bad thing into a good one. *sobs into laptop*

B: Bran flakes (HEB) / Strawbs / Low fat yog

Snack: Banana / apple x2 / low fat yog

L: Jacket potato / baked beans / peas / baby carrots / cheddar (HEA)

Snack: Apple / Kit Kat 4 fingers (10 syns)

^^^^^^then got dumped^^^^^^^

Dinner: 3 bottles of beer (22.5 syns) / small piece of toast and 3 hazlenuts (HEB)

Also cycled 8 miles to and from work (and to bar to damn all men and drown sorrows).

Total syns: 32.5. Actually not THAT bad considering what a sh1tty day it's been.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

RubyMoss

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb C: 11st10.9lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st1.1lb(0.66%)
Oh how absolutely awful :(

*hugs*

I know there's nothing I can say to make it better, but I'm glad you've started positively by saying you'll turn a bad thing into a good thing!

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always about.

<3

Thanks Ruby :) helps to know there are nice people out there.

At least with SW if I need to binge (usual crisis management policy) I can get a load of free foods in and eat them until I feel sick without doing any damage. Shame that doesn't apply with booze too! Even though I feel less hungry than I ever have in my life I will do a big free foods shop tomorrow so that when inevitable binging starts I can manage it :-(

Thanks guys, it doesn't feel like that yet but I'm sure things will improve.

So far today: (GREEN)

B: 2x Alpen light (HEB) / Mullerlight vanilla / raspberries / banana

and plan for the rest of the day:

L: Jacket pot / baked beans / salad stuff / fruit / 28g cheddar (HEA)

Snacks: Fruit / mullerlights / Alpen bars (HEB)

D: SW moussaka or SW potato and tomato eggy bake, either with 28g cheddar (HEA)

Syns - 3 Gin and Tonics with the girls later on - more drowning of sorrows.

Body Magic - will cycle to the bar (10 mile round trip...wobbly on the way back!)

Wish me luck and willpower (especially to avoid cigarettes - major craving right now!)

RubyMoss

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb C: 11st10.9lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st1.1lb(0.66%)
Thanks Ruby :) helps to know there are nice people out there.

At least with SW if I need to binge (usual crisis management policy) I can get a load of free foods in and eat them until I feel sick without doing any damage. Shame that doesn't apply with booze too! Even though I feel less hungry than I ever have in my life I will do a big free foods shop tomorrow so that when inevitable binging starts I can manage it :-(
I know, booze always seems like a good idea, but hey.. if you do need a good old drink, stick to the spirits and you get more for your syns! xxx

Aww hun, big hug to you, how horrible. Good on you for sticking to slimming world at this rubbish time though. Two fingers to him xx

I've just eaten lunch - it was MASSIVE. How will I lose weight eating this???

Sweet potato / baked beans / 2 quorn sausages / 3 babybell lights grated (HEA) / 2 eggs scrambled

4 Mullerlights

1 Alpen light (HEB)

OMG!!!! HOW MUCH HAVE I EATEN?!?!?!

YESTERDAY

God I ate so much :-(

B: 2 Alpen lights (HEXB) / rasps / mullerlght vanilla / banana

S: 2 Mullerlights

L: sweet potato/ baked beans / HEXA babybel lights (3) / 2 quorn sausages / scrambled eggs / 2 mullerlights

S: banana / mango / mullerlight / 2 Alpen lights (HexB)

Dinner: Spaghetti Vongole (gonna count the clams as HExA) with Parmesan ( 3 syns)

Bread roll (6.5 syns) / 2 breadsticks (2 syns) / butter (4 syns)

2 small glasses of wine (8.5 syns) / mojito (no idea - 10???)

So - 33.5 syns. I've used 76 syns this week, so will have a no-syns day today. WISH ME LUCK!!!

Hi hun, just a little word of warning - although muller lights are "free" you may find your losses are slowed down by having more than a couple a day. :)