Dunn's River Jamaican Jerk Seasoning?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Christiana, 30 May 2010.

1. Christiana

Christiana Mens sana in corpore sano

Anyone know if this is synned, and if so, how many? The ingredients state:

"(All natural) Scallion, hot pepper, salt, thyme and spices."

It's a 312g jar and that's all it says...any help would be much appreciated!
  2. Shrinking_Bev

Shrinking_Bev Likes to eat.........alot

I've looked on Syns online Christina, but it doesn't seem to be listed :( Sorry x

Give me the details on the nutrition lablel and I'll run it through the calculator for you x
  3. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Looking at the ingredients I would have thought it was free - there's nothing in there that wouldn't be free on all plans :) xx
  4. Christiana

Christiana Mens sana in corpore sano

It's so weird, there's no nutrition details on the jar! So, like dudette, I assume it's free - however, I want to be sure! It's more of a marinade than just a seasoning. I'm searching online for it, and I can't find much on the nutrition - so strange!
  5. emileelogan

emileelogan Well-Known Member

i count it as free coz theres no oil in it and you dont need much deoending how hot you like ur jerk ;) i like it in pasta !! not its intended use but its yummy x
  6. mini505

mini505 Member

Might have to try that.....Pasta and Jerk Seasoning sounds very yummy :)

Week 1: 6lbs
  7. hells2012sw

hells2012sw Well-Known Member

I use it on fish and prawns and count it as syn free as it's only really herbs and spices