Dying to Tell Someone!

:clap: fantastic!!

Fantastic - well done!

Carol x

Wow :eek: what a loss! Well done!

You have done amazingly! Well done! You must be dead proud of yourself! x

WOW thats fantastic, :happy096: you guys are so inspiring. I'm so looking forward to the start of my weight loss journey, if I can achieve anywhere near the results that you have, I will be one happy bunny.

You will need to take a cardboard cut out of the old you when you meet your family, otherwise they will walk right past you :giggle:

Well done again, you must be floating on air
Regards Lisa x

Wow mandee!! That is an incredible loss when you are 16 weeks in!!! Fantastic!!! Did you do anything different to bring on such a big loss? More water? Exercise? That is just fantastic!!!

I am in California now and have just revealed the new me (even though I am only halfway there ) and the feeling was absolutely amazin. You will LOVE it.

Great goin girl!

Wow that is absolutely amazing. Hope you enjoy your family seeing your new figure!

Any tips?

Well done Mandee you really have done very well in just 16 weeks you must be feeling very proud of what you are achieving your family won't recognize you
In another 4 weeks you might get to your goal

I think I had a pretty normal week. Lots of exercise and lots of water!

BL - I am tres jealous of you in being in the USA. I can't wait to get back. I've been reading your posts about your "reveal". It's so exciting to hear your progress and fanstasic that you are feeling so good! I hope my family are as impressed as your's clearly are with your results!

WOW. That's amazing !

Congratulations from a CD'r :clap:

wow what an achievement, wait till your family see the new you. well done

BL - I am tres jealous of you in being in the USA. I can't wait to get back. I've been reading your posts about your "reveal". It's so exciting to hear your progress and fanstasic that you are feeling so good! I hope my family are as impressed as your's clearly are with your results!

Oh Mandee, they are going to fall all over themselves when they see you - you just wait! Its a wonderful feeling!

Have a great time!

x

Back