E-Cigs

Hoz

Silver Member
Anybody else used these? I am actually a little bit in love with mine. All the amazing flavours you could want and the give you the same hit as a real ciggie. I know some people use them as a tool to quit real fags, I've just cut down since getting it.
My favourite liquid at the moment is Irish cream, yum!

I've got an Ego Tank. Couldn't tell you what model or anything, my OH did the research and ordering lol.
I think they're fantastic. Not only can you solve a nicotine craving, but with all the flavours you can satisfy cravings for naughty food as well without actually eating it. I really think it's going to help the weightloss as well as the lungs.

Have you had yours long?

I've been using one about 10 months, I started with a tank, I still use it or the battery with a different atomiser or cartomiser on the end.

I like the tank. What site do you use for liquids? I'm not sure where the best ones are as its still quite new for me

I've used a few for liquids, oksmokey for stong tobacco ones, paradisevape, freedomvape and vapescape do sample sizes as do others, vapourworld is cheap, around 10-11 pounds for 50mil, I'm just going to order a 5x5mil selection from decadent vapours.
Try looking on forums, ukvapers, allabout-cigarettes or e-cig-reviews, vendors advertise on there and a lot offer free p&p and discount codes

Back