E source

leighforty

Im a gold member so because I don't pay for meetings anymore I have to pay for E source. I think £7 a month is a lot just to use as a tracker. Now I don't have it I really miss the tracker, its hard to get used to tracking on paper. I feel im losing the plot a bit with my tracking now. Isnt it amazing how used u get to using something.

this is something i have been thinking about when i get to goal.
i use it everyday and think am i going to mess up without it.

will you let me know how you get on please?

yeah i think that is wrong hun you should be still allowed on esource i'd email them tell them that as you are now at goal you feel its unfair you have to pay for esource as you have put alot of effort and money into getting to goal. got to be worth a shot

Not quite the same but how about one of the clicker things? That way you can keep track of your points?

do you have an iphone or android you can download a tracker app from them and use it

Keep A Small Pocket Diary And A WW Calculator :) Who Needs The Internet?! x

This is my fear too!! :( WW have not thought this through - they push their esource but seem to forget people who have got to goal have spent enough money on their classes and products. Hardly a reward to be paying £7 a month still...!

Back