Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

EA Sports2 Wii

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by FatmanSlimming, 24 August 2011 Social URL.

1. FatmanSlimming

FatmanSlimming Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.76%)
    Diet:
    trying to eat healthy
    Just bought this and I'm gonna give it a try and see if it's any good.

I know walking and swimming are good but I've a damaged knee at moment and every time I go near water Greenpeace try to rescue me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kron

Kron Target Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Will be interested to hear how you find it
    I bought my mum a wii as she wanted to get a bit of exercise in and had used mine while she was house/dog sitting when I went on holiday.
    As she is sooo difficult to buy for at christmas and birthdays, I am hoping to expand her wii collection. She is an oap, started dukan diet so she does not want something too strenuous

4. Wii-Gym-Bunny

Wii-Gym-Bunny On a mission for 2012!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi there FatmanSlimming, I too have just bought this game and to be honest it absolutely knacks me to do it, and thats just after 30 minutes but I do think its really good and gives you an all over workout - I think its just a case of me getting my body used to it - maybe we can link up on here and encourage each other.

5. FatmanSlimming

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.76%)
    Diet:
    trying to eat healthy
    Hi Gym-Bunny, can do, I'll be giving it the first try out tomorrow morning

Last edited: 25 August 2011
  6. FatmanSlimming

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.76%)
    Diet:
    trying to eat healthy
    Well, just tried it for the first time and your 30 minutes beats me gym bunny, I think my balance boards a bit crackered though, on set up it weighed me at 108kg, I don't think I've lost 5kg since first week of this month, and when I'd finished I decided to re-check and it weighed me at 106kg so I won't be taking too much notice of it for now, I'll go by docs/boots scales.

I can see great possibilities with it though for some weight loss/conditioning.

Are you in an online training group or thinking of setting one up?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.