EA Sports2 Wii

FatmanSlimming

Just bought this and I'm gonna give it a try and see if it's any good.

I know walking and swimming are good but I've a damaged knee at moment and every time I go near water Greenpeace try to rescue me.

Hi Will be interested to hear how you find it
I bought my mum a wii as she wanted to get a bit of exercise in and had used mine while she was house/dog sitting when I went on holiday.
As she is sooo difficult to buy for at christmas and birthdays, I am hoping to expand her wii collection. She is an oap, started dukan diet so she does not want something too strenuous

Hi there FatmanSlimming, I too have just bought this game and to be honest it absolutely knacks me to do it, and thats just after 30 minutes but I do think its really good and gives you an all over workout - I think its just a case of me getting my body used to it - maybe we can link up on here and encourage each other.

Hi Gym-Bunny, can do, I'll be giving it the first try out tomorrow morning

Last edited:
Well, just tried it for the first time and your 30 minutes beats me gym bunny, I think my balance boards a bit crackered though, on set up it weighed me at 108kg, I don't think I've lost 5kg since first week of this month, and when I'd finished I decided to re-check and it weighed me at 106kg so I won't be taking too much notice of it for now, I'll go by docs/boots scales.

I can see great possibilities with it though for some weight loss/conditioning.

Are you in an online training group or thinking of setting one up?

Back