Step 1 Sole Source + Earl grey tea

It is, but some people are sensitive to it (as in it may knock you out of Ketosis) x

I have it, never had a problem x

Well I've had it a few times now and I'm on week 12 and had a loss every week so I think it's fine for me also, but I was just drinking a cup and it came to mind "ohh am I Evan allowed this?"

I have drank normal black tea with milk the whole time, and still lost weight. But could I have lost more? could i have coped with out tea? hmm lol I love tea, more than I love loosing weight and being thinner and healthy is the answer to that. I don't take suger, and I've only been puting in a spalsh of skimed milk, but still I have a good 4 cups of tea a day.

Yeah I'm exactly the same, I love my tea but I've been having it black with 2 sweetener, I was thinking about just adding the drop of milk as your allowed a milk allowance anyway so I was thinking it wouldn't do any harm, so I'm gutted I didn't know if you still been having losses with it, I'm used to the black tea now haha how long you you been on the diet and what step you on?

Back