Early Nights to avoid the kitchen!!

swoo11

Is it just me or does anyone else seem to go to bed earlier to avoid the kitchen when on a diet ??? Maybe its just me and Im a lightweight or getting old??:eek:

Nope I do this too! And am considering it right now as I'm having a bottomless pit day today! Success Express might be good for weightloss but I am definitely hungrier!!

The trick is to have nothing in the kitchen which you need to avoid. Easier said than done, and I am not always successful, but I do find that self-control is easier at the supermarket!

Unfortunately I cant put the kids on SW so I have to avoid the temptation of their treats - lol !! Was going to reply last night but guess what - went to bed!!! I did well actually after a very very tough week - my 16 yr old son is disabled and didn't go to sleep until after 12.30am all last week and a hard week at work ....but respite for him this weekend and this is my usual excuse for excess eating and drinking!! I bought some extra expensive Strawberries as my treat instead - very pleased with myself this morning!!:cool:

Come on in and hang your coat up - you're not alone!!!!!

I often do it - especially if hubbys away as I tend to be "gooder" when hes sitting there

I also have nice stuff in the kitchen - cant enforce my regime on the other half and 3 kids. Though the little beggars prefer my Alpen Lights to other bars anyway

My youngest enjoys the Alpen Lights too - must think because I think they are a treat that he is missing out!!!

I have felt like doing this before not actually done it yet but I will just usually make my self a cuppa or something, not so easy when the other half sits there munching chocolate though!

Back