Early refeed

Nenya

Decided to start refeed early cos I couldn't stand any more black coffee!
It's been fabulous, been out today and was able to have a tuna salad in a cafe!!! The freedom lol. Just had a jacket spud, salad and chicken. Don't think I'll ever put butter on j pots again it was so scrummy.I feel stuffed. Got to weigh in tomorrow and get some maintenence shakes. Hope I've lost a bit more. Can't believe how sweet diet drinks are. I don't remember feeling like this the last time. Gonna try the new weight watchers plan now and see if I can drop a bit more sensibly. Good luck to everyone : )

Decided to start refeed early cos I couldn't stand any more black coffee!
It's been fabulous, been out today and was able to have a tuna salad in a cafe!!! The freedom lol. Just had a jacket spud, salad and chicken. Don't think I'll ever put butter on j pots again it was so scrummy.I feel stuffed. Got to weigh in tomorrow and get some maintenence shakes. Hope I've lost a bit more. Can't believe how sweet diet drinks are. I don't remember feeling like this the last time. Gonna try the new weight watchers plan now and see if I can drop a bit more sensibly. Good luck to everyone : )

You have to do what you believe is right for you. There is a difference between refeed and
maintenance, no doubt your pharmacist will explain to you when you go for weigh in:D

Back