Early weigh in nerves

geordiegirl1806

Well i can officially say that i nervous already for my first weigh in tomorrow - i have a feeling that knowing my luck i wont have lost any weight.... i have fingers legs eyes and every other possible body part crossed that will cross in hope i've lost at least 2lb to give me the kick that i need to stick this out

Anyone else get nervous for their first weigh in or am i alone?? lol :eek:

Nope think everyone is the same come weigh in whether it's week 1 or 100. I've got my 5th weigh in tomorrow and dreading it. Not been the best of weeks. Think the main thing is to not get too hung up on the figures and stick to it so even if the weight loss doesn't show one week it will the following week.

Hope everything goes well and you get at least 2lbs. I have weigh in tonight, its my 13th and I'm still nervous.

Well I have been weighed and I am over the moon - lost 9lb in my first week!!!!! Absolutely ecstatic :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I have been weighed and I am over the moon - lost 9lb in my first week!!!!! Absolutely ecstatic :-D

Well done. I lost 2lbs.

I think with it being my first week it's been mostly water - prob sts nxt wk lol

As long as you have another good week you'll still lose. My first week I lost 6lbs and then the second week I only lost 1lbs despite being just as good.

Back