Early weigh in - week 22

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cookeh, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Hi folks

So yesterday didn't quite go to plan either -.- Decided this morning to just weigh in and get it over with and start my fresh week now instead of tomorrow. As I was away last weekend I weighed a day late so this is a 5 day result rather than 7.

Anyway, despite struggling like mad all week I still lost 1.6lbs which I'm very happy about. Glad I continued to stick to the meal bars and not use no Flapjacks as an excuse to start eating. This week is all about weaning, from 6 meals back to 3 (yes, its really been *that* bad). I know it won't be easy, my blood sugar is all over the place but I'll give it my best effort. I so desperately want to be in the 11s next weigh in as I missed it this week, shall try and focus on that.

Here goes... xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    A loss is a loss, so well done despite your blip. Having managed it well has really minimised potential damage. So great stuff Cookeh. Such control will stand you well come maintenance. Good luck for next week and a better loss.

4. PaulaJ

PaulaJ Exclamation mark abuser!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(10.33%)
    Diet:
    back to LipoTrim
    Well done Cookeh! You're an inspiration to all of us newbies... proof that it can be done! Keep it up :D xx

5. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well Done Hun! You have done really well to stay in control and not lose it alltogether. Hope things get easier for you x

6. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Thank you ladies. 8.30pm and still on track so fingers x-ed today will end a good day :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.