1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

easi yo low fat ice cream

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by louisedan, 23 May 2010 Social URL.

1. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    further to my thread that a 1.5 litre batch is 7 syns. I made 24 lollies of it which works out at less than 1/3 of a asyn per lolly. I have emailed Sw to find out if I should count this as 1/2 syn /free. Will update if I get a areply. Going to syn it for now.So I get 3 lollies for 1 1syn?Sounds too good to be true so it probably will be.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    Is there a low syn version of the sachet, or is it low fat because of what you add to it? :eek:
  4. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    its a low fat sachet and you just add water but its really lovely.
  5. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , sounds yummy , can I ask where you get it from and what it is exactly ?? never heard of it
  6. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    its a low fat ice cream mix. You just add water.Lakeland stock it . Qvc often have really good offers if you buy it in bulk so I keep an eye on the website.Tastes really really creamy-never believe its low fat.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.