easi yo low fat ice cream

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by louisedan, 23 May 2010 Social URL.

1. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    further to my thread that a 1.5 litre batch is 7 syns. I made 24 lollies of it which works out at less than 1/3 of a asyn per lolly. I have emailed Sw to find out if I should count this as 1/2 syn /free. Will update if I get a areply. Going to syn it for now.So I get 3 lollies for 1 1syn?Sounds too good to be true so it probably will be.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    Is there a low syn version of the sachet, or is it low fat because of what you add to it? :eek:

4. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    its a low fat sachet and you just add water but its really lovely.

5. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , sounds yummy , can I ask where you get it from and what it is exactly ?? never heard of it

6. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    its a low fat ice cream mix. You just add water.Lakeland stock it . Qvc often have really good offers if you buy it in bulk so I keep an eye on the website.Tastes really really creamy-never believe its low fat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.