Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Easier or harder?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    As time goes on, are people finding SS easier or harder? I know the last few days Ive found harder. Only about another 7 months to go :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princessnicky

princessnicky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im still finding it easy peasy! The only hard bit it saying no to all the yummy food i love! But ive mastered the art of self control now :)
    Hope it gets easier for you1

Nicky xx

4. mhairi-lou

mhairi-lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am finding the days much easier, but still really struggling in the evenings. Not through hunger just pure habbit and boredom!

5. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im not that hungrey, I just want to eat something.

6. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

i found the longer I was on it the easier it was, that was until the 'end was in sight' those last 2 months were worse than the first month for me. But that was all down to self sabotage.

7. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've found it easy - and find it no more difficult and now into my 14th week....
    I dont miss eating at all really - infact I enjoy the freedom that just having to deal with the packs gives me. No weighing no measuring - just open and whizz xxxxxxxx

8. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm like this as well!! I have no idea what's brought it on.. maybe just boredom.. I'm not craving anything particularly BAD, not been tempted by a takeaway or anything big, I just want to get back to "normal" living!! (although not my old habits...)

thankfully I've got AAM next week so I just need to get through to friday then I can have all the cottage cheese and chicken I want!! (by which I of course mean "a tiny little bowl full...") :eat:

9. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im quite looking forward to my AAMW, even if it is about 7 weeks away! Although Im scared at the same time, that I won't be able to stop at what I'm allowed on it. I almost nibbled on some chicken today, but did just about manage to resist, another 7 stones loss seems a long way off.

10. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hopefully you'll be ok.. I think I just find the week before AAMW the worst.. I do remember wanting to eat last time. I think once you're actually allowed a bit of food it takes the pressure off a bit, you look forward to having your meal so you don't feel the need to eat extra..

I ate mine in the evening at the same time as a shake so I felt really full afterwards :)

11. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    I'm about to start week 13 and I'm finding easy. To me it's just a way of life now.

12. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    ok

i have found it quite easy have given in to a yorkshire pudding today but apart from that i felt i needed a little treat i am going into week four tommorrow, i have master self control to if i feel hungry i have some water then think about what i am going to be wearing in the summer

if you get bored why not treat yourself to something like your favourite magazine and a nice bubble bath always works for me

good luck

13. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

It's been easier as time goes on for me I've just started week 8, week 2 was my hardest I hit the wall and stayed there all week, my mood was horrible, I even dreamt about food!

14. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Mine i found got easier as each day went on until i had my first binge- since then ive found it horrendous and been weaker and more hungry!
    I wish id never been so weak but cant change it now!
    xxxx

15. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    [ another 7 stones loss seems a long way off.[/quote]

It seems a long way now but it really will fly by, just keep at it hun your doing brill x x

16. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I too am finding it just a way of life now and I don't think about food really at all! With Himself in hospital, CD is wonderful - just one less thing to have to think about when I get home in the evening! Just have to decide on the flavour of my shake!!
    x

17. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Same here, I found it got easier as it just became part of life, just what I did without really thinking about it. There were demon moments of course, but they were fleeting.

Gxx

18. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

as the weeks have gone on i have found it alot easier. i to have 7/8stone to lose and cant see the end in sight but look at it this way its all coming of. I find totm month very hard both times ive had it while been on cd i have nibbled :(

19. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Donna

I can relate to what you have said, but look where it got me ;) I started picking, and within a year had put the weight back on because when I started I couldn't stop and literally gorged myself as never before. Now I'm a big fat pig again and have to go through it all again. The most annoying thing about it though is that I wasn't even hungry, I just had a mental craving, which I didn't try to deal with.

Good luck!

20. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I have good days and bad days, but it's definitely easier after 14 weeks than it was in the beginning. My worst thing is that I crave a taste, be it bacon at the beginning, onions a couple of weeks ago and at the moment, I'd love a piece of strong cheddar cheese. But I know that if I do, I'll be back at the beginning, cos one small piece won't be enough and it's not worth undoing all the hard work I've done so far

21. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    def finding it harder as i am nearing my 1st goal... not sure why but i feel like i am purposely trying to sabotage my hard work.

at the beginning i was mega motivated and found cd easy-peasy. it has been the past few weeks that have been a bit of a struggle.

keep thinking about food :-(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.