Eastenders!!

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Delli, 13 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Delli

Delli Talks too much

Anyone watchin eastenders?? So scary there!! Good stuff! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sparkles*

Sparkles* Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I love eastenders its my fav...Im loving Scott Maslen AKA Jack Branning cant wait to see loads more of him!!!

4. Delli

Delli Talks too much

hmm might have to disagree there, i could have wrote that storyline where he gazumped ronny in my sleep. seen that coming a mile off!!

5. Sparkles*

Sparkles* Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeah but he is Sexy Mmmm

6. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Finally, some eye candy in Eastenders, tonights episode was a bit mindless - we have enough gang culture in this country and prime time tv just raised the stakes.............police were late and the enevitable happened, the villians got away with it.....I am sick of the media pointing the finger at society and yet they won't take responsibility for putting the examples into our homes. I know you can switch off but we wouldn't have to if they toned it down somewhat - right just jumping off my soapbox:hide:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.