Easter and being naughty

eliana111

Well, today is our Greek Easter ! This past week I have been kinda Naughty. I have picked at things(unapproved veggies, nuts and low fat yoghurt) and overloaded on greens when making salads etc. so am definitely out of ketosis. Gonna be celebrating today with family and friends with lots of food (BBQ) and what not. I'm not gonna go crazy. Just some-what Stick to SS+ foods. But from Monday onwards it's back to normal(SS) and SS+ on gym days. I know I'll probably STS or something this week. Really scared to see what the scales say! :/ Hate that but it's my own fault !!!!! Anyone else had a naughty week? I feel like its just me lol :(

Don't assume you'll STS! Try your best to minimise the damage. I have eaten before, sometimes the day before my weigh in, and still lost weight - it is not a lost cause!

Good luck :)

x

It doesn't sound like you'll really have done any damage from what you've eaten so don't think 'forget the diet today'. Stick with the ss+ choices which are good for bbq. You've eaten & not gone completely off track, I'd say that was a good result :)

Hi. I had a planned break to legoland with the kids only 2 weeks in to this diet. I had originally planned 2 days which turned into 4 days. I didn't go mad but I certainly didn't stick to good stuff. I was relieved to get back on the CD and delighted to have STS at my official weigh in. 1 week in and I'm another 5lb lighter. Moral of the 'break' go for it if it makes sense for you, be prepared to gain a bit and get back on it without regrets. Worse case you'll knock yourself back a week x

Back