Easter Challenge update

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Now then all my lovelies, I thought I would update as to how we are getting on with 3 weeks left to go..

There are 19 of us who still seem to be participating (Lucy, NCGirl40, Serenrocks, Carlos88, Kinley, SammieS, Jane76 seem to be MIA) Between us the loss currently stands at 14 stone 11.5lbs which is an average weight loss per person of just under 11lbs which is around 1.5lb per week which we are always told is a "healthy weight loss" I think it's brilliant.

I am really looking forward to our Bank Holiday Challenge, I will start the thread in a couple of weeks so we don't have a gap.

So proud of us :p

:thankyou:Thanks for keeping tabs on this the whole way through, your effort is appreciated

I have finally had a loss - WI today says 86.8kgs (191.3lbs) a loss of .9 kgs.. So Lexie pls put a loss of 200g off my total - finally back to start of mth lol

REAL WI is tomorrow at the docs... So may update again.. Lol

Yay, cant believe only 3 weeks left!! It has gone so quickly. Thanks Lex for keeping it all up to date :)

Lexie2005 said:
Maybe we should come up with a title for the challenge.... Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It's that time of day - I'm sending blank messages!

What about something grand like 'Bank Holiday Bonanza' or Bank Holiday Extravaganza' xxx

Chrissy72 said:
It's that time of day - I'm sending blank messages!

What about something grand like 'Bank Holiday Bonanza' or Bank Holiday Extravaganza' xxx

I like BH Bonanza, it no-one comes up with anything better that's it!!!

Lexie2005 said:
Now then all my lovelies, I thought I would update as to how we are getting on with 3 weeks left to go..

There are 19 of us who still seem to be participating (Lucy, NCGirl40, Serenrocks, Carlos88, Kinley, SammieS, Jane76 seem to be MIA) Between us the loss currently stands at 14 stone 11.5lbs which is an average weight loss per person of just under 11lbs which is around 1.5lb per week which we are always told is a "healthy weight loss" I think it's brilliant.

I am really looking forward to our Bank Holiday Challenge, I will start the thread in a couple of weeks so we don't have a gap.

So proud of us :p

That's one and more of me!!! Go us! (even though I only contributed a lil!) x

BH Bonaza is fab

Great loss for everyone concerned, we are doing this! (Some of us more than others, especially in my case) BH Bonanza suits me too!

KB x

Well another 5 day & over another stone lost, we are at 16 stone now with four weeks left to go until Easter... I wonder how close to 20 stone we will get....... Wherever we get we are still amazing girls!

BH Bonanza ideas email about to start......

Last edited:
Is that all that's left haha I have no chance! X

Back