Easter Challenge...

Kitteh

Resident geek
Sorry if i get this wrong.. never started one of these yet..

So ive been looking for a challenge on here, but no one has one.. Well there is one.. the valentines one.. but i was a wee bit too late for that.. dont think im gonna lose 18 lbs before valentines day..

So its 6 weeks and 4 days till easter.. which i think is the 23rd of march..

Im going to aim to lose 20 lbs.. Whoop.. which will mean i will have completed my first minigoal..

So does anyone wanna join in.. from any diet or whatever.. and just put your name down.. and how much you wanna lose by easter..

Kitteh (Cat).. 20 lbs..

Ps.. i know lighterlife and weight waters people had one going.. but i didnt know if we were allowed to join in.. lol.. so this is just for anyone who wants to..

Loadsa love n hugs

x x x

Hi Kitteh

I'll join you, could do with a public challenge to keep me motivated LOL. I'm gonna set my goal at 10lb - would aim for the full stone but it's my birthday on 19th March so a stone just ain't gonna happen! 10lb would take me down into the 9's - ooh scary, haven't been there for a long time!

Hi Kitteh

I'll join you, could do with a public challenge to keep me motivated LOL. I'm gonna set my goal at 10lb - would aim for the full stone but it's my birthday on 19th March so a stone just ain't gonna happen! 10lb would take me down into the 9's - ooh scary, haven't been there for a long time!
thats what i thought.. public flogging and all.. keeps me motivated..
and thats brill.. hope you have a fab birthday!!!!!!! and the 9s.. cant wait till im there.. hehe..

So thats

Kitteh (cat) 20lbs
SammyMac 10lbs..

I will join you...started SW 5 wks ago would like to do a stone by Easter. I weigh in on a thurs so gives me just under 7 weeks. 2lb a week? Yeah i'll do it!!!!

yay.. i didnt think anyone was gonna join in.. it would just be me and Sammy.. lol..
so its
Kitteh 20lbs
SammyMac 10lbs
Bumpy 2lbs a week
Happe 21lbs
SkinnyMalkink 10lbs
Rowan wants to make 168 lbs..

Yay for us..

Just post in every WI and you take it off your total.. *big smiles*

Love n hugs x x x

Lol.. sorry Skinny.. this is what happenes when you dont proof read what you've typed.. ok.. im taking the kink away.. hehe..
yeah.. good idea rowan.. i think ill do that too.. might buy myself a dvd.. or summit..
x x x

Kitteh 20lbs
SammyMac 10lbs
Bumpy 2lbs a week
Happe 21lbs
SkinnyMalkink 10lbs
Rowan wants to make 168 lbs..

Maria 10lbs

Back