Easter..... Chocolate, cakes and more...

krazykell

Ok so what is everyone doing about this 4day celebration??
So far I have been good, I have no eggs this year and when baking have had nothing :'(

So what is everyone going to do? Indulge or not?

Does anyone know the syns for the normal easter treats? The 1 syn per 20cals isnt going to work for me as I bake all my own cakes/cupcakes, chocolate clusters etc...

Feeling so tempted today and not just for the sweeter things but actually the takeaways also. I miss my pies/pasties sooo much and would love some chicken balls :(

I'm not indulging in the traditional easter treats, no hot cross buns (pointless without loads of butter in my opinion!) and no chocolate eggs. I have curly wurlys (6), kitkats (5.5), frozen mullerlights with chocolate sprinkles (free). Those will be my chocolatey treats over the next few days if I want a sweet fix.

You can make different versions of your favourites, but it will take a while to adjust. Make some of your favourites from scratch and freeze portions for easy fakeaway food at a later date (particularly good for curry). I find slimming world tasty, but sometimes time-consuming so I utilise bulk cooking to the max :)

Back