Easter + Dieting = Serious trauma!

Magenta45

It may be cliché, but I am a woman who is a sucker for chocolate. Yes, food is a problem for me in general, but chocolate seems to be the absolute worse temptation! The only way I stop myself eating a share sized bar a day is by not buying it at all. However Easter has posed me with a huge problem, chocolate, and not only that, free chocolate, gift chocolate! Despite requesting no chocolate for Easter due to the diet, I have been blessed with several eggs and lindt bunnies. My family and friends don't seem to appreciate loosing this weight is really important to me and although they think they're being nice and they think I ought to 'treat myself...they're making it extremely hard for me and I can't seem to get through to them :(

Anyone else struggling with chocolate temptation today?

already done terrible, half a choc egg and a creme egg.. hmmmmmmm tomorrows a nother day i say!!

Oh my feeling for you i'm not a chocolate fan so can honestly say i've had no chocolate today... however cheese is my downfall and i've had plenty. good luck

I'm a total chocolate addict, and to make maters worse my Kids got about 12 Easter eggs and they are only 2 & 4 so won't be allowed eat all that so its all lurking I'm the press - disaster!!!

If its not too late try regifting - makes you feel good because you're being generous to others OR if you are in a sneaky mood give to people that you aren't as fond of and picture it adding to their hips instead of yours!

Back