Easter motivation

Mandlegrot

Gold Member
Don't do it!! Step away from the choccies!! You can do this!

Just a little reminder that Easter is only one day and unless your Christian its pretty much a day of greed and gluttony, break thr mould and eat your daily syns worth and put the rest away for another day :) don't let it ruin your plans and you'll enjoy it a whole load more :) good luck everyone hope you have a good day. I'm working all day today :)

I already blew it yesterday, I have two young children and grandparents, aunts and uncles dropped off a mountain of eggs yesterday...I went on some sort of mad woman chocolate feeding frenzy...

Oh well done everyone :)

Joanne - sounds like a tough gig. Put all thr leftovers in a box in the cupboard and back on track tomorrow, it will be like nothing happened ;)

I had some green and blacks choc tonight, all within my 15 syns. I'm feeling very happy with this and totally in control. Monday is a new day and we can all put it behind us and move forward to a 100% week. Lets do it!!

I was planning a weekend on plan but staying with the other half this weekend and his mother has given me some chocolates and don't want to be rude and say I can't have them lol so going to enjoy them and straight back on plan tomorrow and keep positive and hopefully sts....happy Easter everyone :) x

Your wise words were too late for me, I have well and truly fallen off the wagon :(

Same here :( gonna go for a run in the morning try and work off some damage! X

Not fallen off the wagon at all - it's only one day. I don't see some chocolates on Easter as losing it - get back on it today, and you never know :) Do some body magic, cut your syns, have a success express day...loads of ways to pull it back before you hit the scales :)

I have been 100% on plan all week! Been out exercising daily. Any treats all within my 15 syns. WI is tomorrow am. But I did a quick weigh check yesterday and today .... And I've put on :(. So not fair. Surely I should get a bonus 2lbs just for sticking at it over Easter? Boo hiss. I know if i'd wobbled I would prob have piled on a lot more but still aaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh...

I think there should be bonus losses for staying on plan over Easter ;)
Don't panic if your exercising it can halt scales. My scales aren't budging but my clothes are hanging off I've upped my exercise alot this week.

I didn't find it too bad actually. Just had a Twirl bar (11.5 syns) after dinner as my treat and stuck to EE all day with no deviation.

I think there should be bonus losses for staying on plan over Easter ;)
Don't panic if your exercising it can halt scales. My scales aren't budging but my clothes are hanging off I've upped my exercise alot this week.

U r right! My clothes r falling off me too! Just ordered a new pair of jeans in the next size down! (16) cause mine won't stay up and tge belt has more than 2in past last hole so is useless!! Yeah! Thank you for this feel 100% more positive now!

U r right! My clothes r falling off me too! Just ordered a new pair of jeans in the next size down! (16) cause mine won't stay up and tge belt has more than 2in past last hole so is useless!! Yeah! Thank you for this feel 100% more positive now!

I'm hammering squats weights on my arms, back and tackling my core strength n toning as well as cardio so I'm not to hung up on scales this week, if they go down bonus. But my tops are getting baggy by the day so something's happening. having salad and fish and lots of super free this week tho.

I think I should be able to celebrate and treat myself on Holidays like Easter, Halloween, Christmas and birthdays etc... and not have to feel guilty or what's the point just live a little for 1 day and get back on track the next day, well that's my plan any way:)

Good on ya! See for me, xmas/easter/halloween mean nothing to me so I can quite happily go without and not feel hard done by as I don't celebrate them like some do, and I'm usually working anyway :) My birthday I go all out for and have a week off where I drink and eat what I like! And certain things - like when I went on holiday in India - I wasn't thinking about SW. You have to find that balance, but it seems like a lot of people were worrying about Easter but not mentioning the excitement or reward of it, unlike xmas, which made me think 'why bother' if it causes so much worry and sets you back. :)

Back