Easter to Goal Personal Challenge

kingiejules

Setting up a new challenge for myself and whoever wants to join. I am giving myself 8 weeks to be under 10stone. I am now 12.8st. Weight has been coming off slowly and due to a wedding I had to have a little bit of food so not expecting massive losses. I've a total of 39lbs to lose so hoping for at least 5lbs a week! With more exercise etc I know I can get there!!! If people who are near their next goal or their official goal want to join, feel free!

Start date: 13/02/2012
kingiejules: 39lbs to lose............0 lost.

Hi Julie,

There is an Easter goal on the main forum pages that lots have signed up to. You may find some extra support over there.

Good luck! Enjoy half term:D Its next week for me

Ill join you in that. I want to be under 12st 7lbs by easter sunday. Thats 23lbs (not much to some, but my weightloss for the 1st week doesnt seem as high as many of you). Lets do it x

Count me in on this little challenge! I'd like to lose 24lbs in 6 weeks, which is 4lb a week. My weight loss hasn't been really higher either, I lost 8lbs in wk 1 then 4lbs in wk2 which I'm very happy about. Good luck everyone.....we can do this!! xx :)

Back