Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Red Day Easy Peasy Chicken Tikka

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by KatyKaty, 31 July 2009 Social URL.

1. KatyKaty

KatyKaty Mission:Lose fat-Get fit!

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just had this for my lunch which I made last night, and thought I should post it incase all you lovely people don't know about it - as it's absolutley delicious.

Per person:
    A chicken breast (or more if you're hungry!)
    1 tbsp of Patak's Tikka Massala curry paste (1 syn)
    2-3 tbsp's of fat free natural yogurt.
    1/2 tsp of curry powder (optional but adds to the flavour)

Mix the yogurt and curry paste together, chop the chicken into chunks and add it to the mixture. Give it a good old stir so it's all covered and then put cling film over the bowl and put it into the fridge to marinate for at least a couple of hours, but overnight is best if you're prepared. (I normally do 24hours).
    Then seperate the pieces and put them on a baking tray and bake in the oven at gas mark 5/190 degrees for about 20 minutes, turning once. Alternatively thread the pieces onto a skewer for chicken kebabs.

Et voila! You can have them hot or cold :)

Also -just before you cook it you can add a bit of curry powder to the mixture for extra flavour.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    That sounds bloody gorgeous. Im giving that one ago!

4. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yummy, got chicken for tomorrow's lunch so will do this I think :) Thanks for sharing x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.