Eat Easy meals?

egbert

Silver Member
Has anyone tried these - i only just noticed them on the CD site.

Are they nice? Any good on SS? Whats the gossip/opinions on them?

Haven't tried them myself yet as they aren't low carb so can only be used on higher plans.
I would probably just use standard low ready meals like WW ones for higher steps or maintaining as they're cheaper and if they're not low carb I dont see the point.
Also I tried a few meat ready meals that were stored in the cupboard from the kee diet site and think thats but me off for life!
But thats just my opinion :p

egbert said:
Has anyone tried these - i only just noticed them on the CD site.

Are they nice? Any good on SS? Whats the gossip/opinions on them?

Not allowed them until step 3 :(

Krissykat said:
Haven't tried them myself yet as they aren't low carb so can only be used on higher plans.
I would probably just use standard low ready meals like WW ones for higher steps or maintaining as they're cheaper and if they're not low carb I dont see the point.
Also I tried a few meat ready meals that were stored in the cupboard from the kee diet site and think thats but me off for life!
But thats just my opinion :p

I say this! Makes no sense to spend twice as much on meal from cambridge when you can go to Sainsburys and get a WW meal cheaper and practically the same x

On the topic of food, does anyone know if you are allowed ben sprouts on ss+ and step2? Trying to have veggies that are really light in weight so i can have more lol. Is there a general 'are we allowed?' forum or thread on here already? Cant find one when im looking on my phone but would be really useful as im sure chances are someones already asked about most things!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Caroline_Louise said:
On the topic of food, does anyone know if you are allowed ben sprouts on ss+ and step2? Trying to have veggies that are really light in weight so i can have more lol. Is there a general 'are we allowed?' forum or thread on here already? Cant find one when im looking on my phone but would be really useful as im sure chances are someones already asked about most things!!

Yes, its in the list so up to 80g :) x

Thanks ladies xx

Back