Eated on SS

lalitak

today is my Day 7, i was feeling very low energy today... i am not feeling well... so i had one cup of raw cabbage...... please advice ..... i will be in ketosis.... or i have to start once again....

Hiya

It won't have affected ketosis as it is protein based food BUT the diet does get much tougher if you start to add in extras, why not talk to your counsellor about moving onto 790 maybe where you have a little evening meal (including cabbage!)

Mike

Put this straight behind you, the damage shouldnt be too bad. But do not dwell on it as it will make you feel worse and then you will probably fall off the wagon completely.
Drink plenty of water and Im sure you will be fine.

thanks all, for helping me.....

icemoose.. basically i have lost 30kgs till may... and have regained 16 kgs within span of last 3 mths.... i just wanna remove that 16 kgs... so i had restarted it..... it little tougher than my previous experience... its my day 7.... but till today i am feeling little uncomfartable... like low energy.... confused.... sometimes feeling very cold.... and sometimes i m swetting......

please help.....

This is all part of getting back into the diet..........Im sure once you settle back into it you will be fine.

Back