Eaten too many mims - oops

losingit

Silver Member
Just wondered if anyone had any experience of the lovely MIM, and overeating MIM's. Did it effect your weightloss?

Having only discovered these a couple of days ago i've been rather excited and am thinking about them 24/7. Today i ate 3 (yes, 3) lots of MIM's... (that's 90g flaxseed, 3 eggs, 3 teaspoons sweetner). I know only one is allowed a day, but i was having a weak moment and wanted to binge eat and - well it could have been way worse.

Weigh in day tomorrow and i'm nervous now, was hoping this week would be a good one ! :cry:

Hopefully wont be too bad. I did find they stalled me...but worse affected my "workings" so rather uncomfortable (1 good more bad :eek:)

better mims than sugar loaded junk for a binge! Good luck with W.I x

I actually lost 0.2lbs overnight despite the MiM's binge, so i think i got away with it ;). Strictly on 1 a day from now onwards, unless it does start effecting my losses then i'll cut them out entirely (or if i find myself binging on them again). I think being as big as i am has its advantages, i'm sure if i was closer to goal that binge would have screwed up my losses much more.

What are MIMs?!?! im intrigued?! xxx

cakey bready type things, they have the same texture as bread so great when missing carbs. I make mine with 30g ground flaxseed, 1 egg, teaspoon of sweetner and 1/3rd of a teaspoon of baking soda. Mix them all together really well and zap in the microwave for just over a minute. Instant bread. Yummm. Has around 1g of carbs in my version.

There is a MiM's topic up in the stickies somewhere which has loads of variations on the recipe for different things.

ooooo thanks! may try when im really missing carbs! xxx

Back