Eaten too much....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Wilkin87, 31 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Wilkin87

Wilkin87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I never thought it would be possible to eat too much!! :eek: But today I have eaten:

(B) 28g Muesli and semi milk, some mixed berries, (Sn) an Apple, Banana, tiny box of raisins, (L) jacket potato with some left over SW curry, then (D)concoction of quorn mince with tinned tomatoes, carrots, sweetcorn and some brown rice and a curly whurly!

One greedy cow or what!! I can tell I have eaten too much because my tummy feels tight!! :rolleyes: I hope it's all going to flush out of me at some point- whoops! :copon:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    Hey, at least you haven't been putting pure junk into your system! (That's what I've been doing. :p) I'm sure you will be okay. :wavey:

4. Wilkin87

Wilkin87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is true, but I think my head just has 'free foods' imprinted within it and like a greedy bint I have eaten and eaten until my belly's ready to pop!

I eat much more now that I ever did before....tis madness!! ;)

5. catxx

catxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well doesn't look like you been too bad to me. Well tomorrow is not just another day it is a whole new year and a new start. Couple of days on plan and you will feel much better!

Good luck :)

6. Wilkin87

Wilkin87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks. My problem is that I can't join a group until next Tuesday so I am reading the food diaries etc on here and trying to just eat more healthy foods until I can get all my books etc. :rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.