eatin same food

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
do u think this can slow ur weight loss down?just always sumthin i had wondered, as i tend to eat the same things a few days in the week, mainly for breakfast or lunch xx

As long as it's within your points I doubt it. The one thing that might be an issue is any processed food that will usually be high in salt. Salt can often slow things down especially if you're not drinking enough water (which I know I'm not :s)

Also, you have to be careful with that as if you get too bored with eating the same foods repetitively, you are more likely to "treat" yourself for sticking to it, have a massive blow out or just get bored and pack the whole thing in.

Variety is the spice of life imo!

I tend to eat the same things too, it hasn't affected me so far so hopefully we're safe!

(BrokenMirrors can I just ask where you got your ticker please? I like the set out of it :) )

Great thank u!im not bored yet but as soon as i am il be sure to spice it up a bit lol i do eat diff things just alot of same things for brekkie n lunch for handiness xxv

ClareyCakes I got it on a website called buddyslim. I don't use it anymore but I keep my account on there for my weight history info!

Thank you! I've just signed up so I can have a little ticker. Woohoo.

Back