Eating 2 bars a day

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Sean344, 7 February 2013 Social URL.

1. Sean344

Sean344 Member

Anyone find eating 2 bars a day kicks you out of ketosis, I've eaten too many of my shakes and I'm left with more bars than I need to eat 1 a day. I've tried to alternate and ony have 2 every 2 days but I checked this morning and I'm no longer in ketosis,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Le5ley

Le5ley Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've not tried it, but I do think two bars would give you too many carbs.

Last edited by a moderator: 7 February 2013
  4. harry m

harry m Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.74%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi, you're not allowed to eat two bars a day hun.

5. Sean344

Sean344 Member

I know that's why I was asking, it's probably the reason I'm not in ketosis but I've got 16 shakes and 32 bars left so I'm struggling what to do, it's only an extra 3 grams of carbs so I didn't think it would make any difference.

Last edited by a moderator: 7 February 2013
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I always have two bars a day and it does not appear to affect my weight loss, but every one is different x

8. Shediver

Shediver Full Member

It just says it best not to have more then one Bar a day a more cals in them but doesn't say your NOT allowed

9. harry m

harry m Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.74%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I m on exante forum and someone asked exante the same question and the reply was two bars are NOT ALLOWED

Last edited: 8 February 2013
  10. mrsblobby38

mrsblobby38 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yep Harry you are right 1 bar only per day , I try to stick to shakes and soups as much as possible and keep barsin my bag for emergency as last time I did this diet I was losing 3lb a week if I had a bar everyday and 5lb a week if I stuck to shakes and soups xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.