Eating 2 bars a day

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Sean344, 7 February 2013.

1. Sean344

Sean344 Member

Anyone find eating 2 bars a day kicks you out of ketosis, I've eaten too many of my shakes and I'm left with more bars than I need to eat 1 a day. I've tried to alternate and ony have 2 every 2 days but I checked this morning and I'm no longer in ketosis,
  2. Le5ley

Le5ley Well-Known Member

I've not tried it, but I do think two bars would give you too many carbs.
    Last edited by a moderator: 7 February 2013
  3. harry m

harry m Well-Known Member

Hi, you're not allowed to eat two bars a day hun.
  4. Sean344

Sean344 Member

I know that's why I was asking, it's probably the reason I'm not in ketosis but I've got 16 shakes and 32 bars left so I'm struggling what to do, it's only an extra 3 grams of carbs so I didn't think it would make any difference.
    Last edited by a moderator: 7 February 2013
  5. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

I always have two bars a day and it does not appear to affect my weight loss, but every one is different x
  7. Shediver

Shediver Well-Known Member

It just says it best not to have more then one Bar a day a more cals in them but doesn't say your NOT allowed
  8. harry m

harry m Well-Known Member

I m on exante forum and someone asked exante the same question and the reply was two bars are NOT ALLOWED
    Last edited: 8 February 2013
  9. mrsblobby38

mrsblobby38 Well-Known Member

Yep Harry you are right 1 bar only per day , I try to stick to shakes and soups as much as possible and keep barsin my bag for emergency as last time I did this diet I was losing 3lb a week if I had a bar everyday and 5lb a week if I stuck to shakes and soups xxx