• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

eating and ketosis

Ok so I slipped I had 3 potato wedges and 2 cheese bite things and a glass of snowball at my cousins bridal shower !! I have the wedding tomorrow argh ! have found it hard today to not eat although I havn't and have drank lots of water but according to the sticks I'm still well in ketosis ?? how is this possible ? :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
you could be more tolerant to Carbs than most, but be careful, check again in the morning!

it was last night that I slipped so it has been 20 hours since I ate - how long does it normally take to show on the stix. Hope I don't put on, certainly don't feel like I have it seems to be dropping off :eek:

Is snowball alcoholic? Alcohol gives you a false positive for ketosis - I made the same mistake last week with wine.
yeah it is maybe thats it then as I do feel hungrier today thought it was too good to be true :rolleyes:

Be careful folks .. alcohol is unsafe with VLCDs and is strongly advised against ...just because you've had no ill effects yet doesn't mean it can't happen!

Gg

Be careful folks .. alcohol is unsafe with VLCDs and is strongly advised against ...just because you've had no ill effects yet doesn't mean it can't happen!

Gg
I wont be drinking anything again I dont drink normally but just had a tiny glass as it was my cousins bridal shower and it made my head go really dizzy - a snowball aswell !!