Eating and Stress

Ok, I have been off the diet for a couple of days. :break_diet:

I have been going bed at 3am and waking up at 7am, I have so much work to hand in for uni and I have been trying to handle everything. I have been trying to so much energy on completing my work, that I have sadly given into my cravings and have eating even more rubbish then I normally do:cry:.

I know I have to do an all nighter this weekend, and I know that I have to stock up on sweets to get me through it, but I wish that I could do it another way.

How do you manage your stress and eating ?

Why do you HAVE to stock up on sweets? Do you really have to or is this just a normal (old) habit. You dont HAVE to do it, you say you wish there was another way... there is - dont buy them. Youll feel all the worse if you do.

Have an extra pack or something or some extra protein. Dont give in and eat something you dont need x

As the sugar gives me energy when Im tired, and the snacking calms me down when Im stressed :(.

But your right, its a bad old habit. I was going to start the diet again after I submitted in my work, but I cant keep on holding things off as life doesnt work like that.

Ok, I will place all junk crap that I have brought, in a place where I wont see them and hence wont eat them.

You need to try and break the connection of comfort eating, cos thats all youre doing, turning to food when youre stressed is what got a lot of us here in the first place *HUGS* You DONT need them, youre going to feel even worse if you have them believe me.

What about having some coke zero or something to replace the sugar intake, or something

The disadvantages of eating sweets all weekend are going to far outweigh the advantages

Get some chewing gum instead? Sugar free stuff.

Back