Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

eating at set times?!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by sparklyfairydreams, 8 August 2011 Social URL.

1. sparklyfairydreams

sparklyfairydreams Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    hi everyone, im new to rc, this is my first week, just a quick question,

do i have to eat my powersnacks am and afternoon or could i save that 100cals and have something of an evening as thats when i tend to want to munch?

also if i only had 200 cals for lunch could i have 500 for dinner? obviously providing i stay within the 5% rule?

sorry lots of questions haha, i just dont want to mess it up :eek:

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do this quite alot hun. I dont tend to have power snacks purely because I dont get time to have them at work so at night I tend to have my little treat then.
    And if I have a low cal brekkie or lunch I allow a few more cals for dinner....
    I tend to have a small breakfast & lunch but a biggish dinner.

Are you using myfitnesspal.com, its fantastic, ive not stopped using it since doing rc as finding it really useful to log my meals & exercise xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.