Extra Easy eating before weigh day...

I do slimming world from home and I weigh every Friday morning, I often weigh the day before just to check how I'm doing but wake up on weigh day and have put on 2/3 pounds. I think it could have something to do with what time and what I eat the night before. And suggestions on what I can do the day before to stop me putting on extra weight before weigh day.
Help???..

To be honest I would just eat and drink normally, no point in starving yourself for weigh in ect ( I no people that do this ) otherwise the next week you will just have to do the same. I just carry on as normal so I get the most accurate weigh in x

You way different day to day, hour to hour, don't change the way you are eating just because its weigh in next day, just do as you normally would

Just keep to weighing on Fridays, don't weigh on Thursdays aswell! Sneaky peaks only make us disappointed, and get us obsessed with weighing ourselves.

Same as above id advise to eat normally....but personally if I've gone over my syns on the weekend....i weigh in on wed evening...i tend to have no carbs with my tue evening meal x

Back