Eating Exercise Calories?

TC_99

Hi All

One thing I am confused about is if I (like today) spend all day doing manual labour in the garden, do I get an extra calorie credit to use? The reason I ask is the weight loss has really slowed this week because I have been really busy. Where as the 1st three weeks it fell of me because I was so tired i did not have the energy to do anything.

Any idea's?

Regads
TC

TC_99 said:
Hi All

One thing I am confused about is if I (like today) spend all day doing manual labour in the garden, do I get an extra calorie credit to use? The reason I ask is the weight loss has really slowed this week because I have been really busy. Where as the 1st three weeks it fell of me because I was so tired i did not have the energy to do anything.

Any idea's?

Regads
TC

It would be worth speaking to s&s as there is a lady on here who is having a 5th pack on days when she goes to the gym! So maybe the extra pack would help you. Are you having a multi vit too?

I have an extra pack or protein on training days - I sent rob my training schedule. Drop him an email, they are so helpful Xx

Back