eating exercise calories

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
I cant see this anywhere but been reading the book and as long as you know the cals are accurate on DD you can eat back exercise cals :) if you want to

mummy2beslim said:
I cant see this anywhere but been reading the book and as long as you know the cals are accurate on DD you can eat back exercise cals :) if you want to

Can you? This is my first day and I'm kind of winging it. That's defo motivation to go for a run later

Which means you really need to record your exercise cals with an HRM to be sure you are accurate...so I think I'll not bother on DD's. I want the health benefits that come with the fasting side of it, so the more negative the calorie balance the better on a DD for me.

I don't eat back exercise cals, given that the calorie guidelines include an option to specify how much exercise you do. I want the health benefits of fasting as well as weight loss, so I stay at or under 500 cals on DDs. I have found I can exercise on DDs as I usually have enough energy in my system to keep me going. I have noticed though, that on an UD which follows a DD, I need to wait until later in the day to exercise or I just don't have enough energy, having been very low cal the day before.

I don't eat on downs, but I fast fully so it wouldn't be a good idea. I would say its probably not recommended that you do anything intense on a dd.

I wouldn't eat calories, because I also want the benefits of what a full fast does to your body. Cleans everything out, makes me feel like I'm making a good dent in my weight, and I just feel like I'm floating!

I have my DDs and ups set and gym routine fixed so that I'm going to the gym on a day that I am fuelled. I have 4 days a week available for the gym so that's more than enough for me xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back