Eating late at night

PrincessK4ty

Hi all,

I've read the book and I know that it says it doesn't matter what time of day you eat etc... But does anyone notice a difference with weigh in if they eat early in the evening/late at night? I've got a lot going on at the moment so my evening meal isn't til about 10/10.30 at night.

Thanks for any comments. Katy xxxx

I've got

I've g

Apologies for the typos at the bottom... Can't seem to delete or edit from my phone xx

I've read about lots of studies where they say it doesn't matter what time of day or night you eat and that what matters is total calories - but I don't care what they say I always gain weight if I eat at night! Same as they say the hair on your legs won't grow back faster if you shave more often - that does not apply to me at all!
It's probably just individual

I'm thinking the same as it wasn't so late last week and I was doing really well! I can't seem to avoid it at the moment but as soon as I can I think I will! Thanks :) x x

Ihave found that the later I eat on a night (mine us usually just supper) I find that i don't have as good a loss the next morning. But if you are doing this all the time then your weight will even out. I would think that as you do this most nights it would probably be similar to a night shift type dieter. If its unavoidable you might find that at the end of your late eating nights that you'll have a better loss.

Its definately an individual thing. I used to always have supper at 10pm, but after one particular late night eating and a gain the next day I knocked my supper back to 9pm.

Hiya. I'm not on Dukan, just browsing current threads, but thought I'd jump in! I never eat my main meal before 9pm, and it accounts for about half my daily calories. Obviously I can't say how much weight I'd have lost if I ate earlier, but I've lost 6.5 stone in the last year doing it this way. I find eating late helps me keep off the evening snacks, so for me I definitely think it's beneficial, but as others have said, everyone's different. xx

Thank you for all your advice ladies :) I just noticed last week I was seeing a bit more movement than I am this week and have college after work on alternate weeks! So we shall see :) otherwise I'm gonna have to start having massive lunches and a couple of Dukan snacks for college! Xx

I think having a bigger lunch then having snacks for eating later on the way to college or at college would probably be a good idea.... then have a light supper when you get in

Back