"Eating" late?

Shikei85

I had my second shake at 1.30 for lunch and then fell asleep when I got home from college, it's nearly 11.30pm now and Im only making my third shake, is that bad? :confused: Obviously not something I do often! I could honestly go without it by this stage, not hungry.

I reguarly have packs late at night. Don't worry it's perfectly ok

I always have a late shake as this is when i would most likely snack x

I have mine at different times every day so dont worry bout it hun:)

There is no worries about what time you have them. But be careful of having more then once at once as you could end up uncomfortably full :(

My shakes are really starting to fill me up! I love them! I ALWAYS have mine about 11 o clock as I hate going to bed hungry and iv lost over a stone in 2 weeks xxx

I work shifts and was worried about taking my last shake after midnight on my night shift. My pharmacist says that as long as I'm not having them too close together. I wouldn't worry about having your last shake late as long as you're having all 3 and you're not feeling hungry in between x

good stuff i was worried about that to. this is a tough process, thank god for this forum keeps me goin. tomorrow will be day 6
cant wait till weigh in

Well its half past 12 am, and im just about to have my last shake, then bed, been watching tv and on here all night and clean forgotton all about it!

good stuff i was worried about that to. this is a tough process, thank god for this forum keeps me goin. tomorrow will be day 6
cant wait till weigh in

Have you had your first weigh in yet justy?? xx

Good, good, I think the first weigh in is always a pleasant surprise :) xx

Back