Extra Easy Eating Loads Today & Cravings!

delleh

Ive got the biggest craving for Chocolate Digestives and Full Fat Milk.

I normally only crave them when I'm not well.

And its really annoying cos I want to much on the lovely white t-cakes we have for Dads Lunch and he's brought Kit Kat Chunkys that are talking to me in the fridge.

Luckily when I went into the fridge the pineapple won and it was lush....infact I think I might have some more.

All I seem to do on a Sunday is EAT.
WI on Tues so fingers cross all the fruit is doing me good!! :)

I have been finding this recently too! I think its more to do with the weather than anything else!
I have just switched from mostly Red days to EE days and stocking up on carbs and ending the day with a 2 fingered Kit Kat to keep that need for chocolate at bay.

I find the alpen choc and fudge bars for my HEb work really well cos they're yummy!!!!
And normally its fine, but today, nope i want almost NEED choccy biscuits - so i think im going to treat myself on WI day.
Im hoping for my 1st 7lbs this week! x

I totally sympathise with you Delleh. Wish I had some good advice but am sure that someone here will !!

Good luck for your first 7lbs on Tuesday.

Gail x

hehe thanks i meant my 1 stone 7lbs - but luckily ive eaten loads of fruit, but its not the same. And luckily now its almost bedtime and busy day tomorrow to take my mind off it! x

Oops sorry Delleh. Should have spotted that ! Even better then - good luck for your 1st 7lbs and WELL DONE for staying off the biscuits !!

Gail x

I think im having biscuits tomorrow!!!

Back