Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Eating out at Prezzo's tonight - Please help

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Laus_Dee, 6 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Laus_Dee

Laus_Dee Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1.5lb(13.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Am going for a meal with a group of friends tonight - am really looking forward to it!

This is my first proper 'eating out' experience since joining SW a month ago. I have lost 1 stone so far and I really don't want to hinder my chances of another loss at group on Monday! :D

We are going to Prezzo's and I know that they have the lighter options on the menu, which all come in under 650 cal - I was wondering if anyone had an idea on how may Syns are contained in either of my choices below, (both on the light menu):
    1. CHICKEN AND ROASTED PEPPER FUSILLI

with red onions in a light rosemary and tomato sauce

or

2. PENNE AMELIA

chargrilled artichokes, courgettes, marinated olives, red onions, sun dried tomatoes, garlic and green pesto

Thank you :D

L xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laus_Dee

Laus_Dee Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1.5lb(13.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just in case anyone needs this for future reference - I ended up having Chicken & Roasted Pepper Fusilli.

All the ingredients were free, so I have allowed 4 for the oil and then 1 for the olive in the salad. 5 in total.

I didn't use the dressing for the salad either. :D

4. *Bambi*

*Bambi* Restarter...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.84%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done! bet it was yummy too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.