Eating Out - Harvester points help

vanda

plodding away
I have checked the eating out guide and the points for the main meals at Harvester are listed and say the include the whole meal including chips/jacket/new pots.

I may be a tad dense - but I thought the points would be different depending on what way the potato with it was cooked.

Any thoughts?

Am going tomorrow night and have been planning how to use my saved points.

i too was wondering about this hun, apparently all potatos are cooked in the samel oil, even the jackets! therefore they work out as same points, which i got confused about,

i'm going to harvester tomorrow, and was wondering what to have, simply chicken seems best it's 8.5 apparently... but think this is with jacket, if i wanted it with chips anyone know the points please? Also it states that the chicken and bacon stack is only 11.5 points, however this comes with cheese and chips on the menu... surely that's not only just 11.5 points?!?!

any help would be amazing thanks :) xx

hmm just looked on the website, and it states at for "earlybird, complete dishes" which must mean how they are stated on menu, chicken and bacon stack 11 points, and that includes cheese and fries! :-\

then the fried chicken which is spiced with fries and sweetcorn, 11 points!!! hmm sounds too good to be true unless they have changed their values again!

also for the simply chicken, it's 8 with jacket not 8.5 now, and the chips are 7, jacket on own is 4, so guessing if you want fries with anything instead of the jacket which is stated on menu you add 3 points! :) simply chicken with fries me thinks 11 points also bargin! :)

hmm i'm going soon to have my meal! YUM :D but want to double check with people before i go so i know i'm not getting it wrong lol!

Harvester - Nutritional Information

that's the menu, i'm having the fried chicken, with fries, sweetcorn, bbq sauce (this is what it's stated with having on menu) ... and if you scroll down it says earlybird complete dishes? and the fried chicken is like 11 points .. what i work it out to be anyway, anyone check please? i just really dont want to go over :(

Fried Chicken 672 37.9 70.0 2.2 26.7 6.2 2.8
cals 672 and sat fat 6.2 thanks :)

Yep, I work that out to be 11 points - Not bad at all, enjoy your meal!!!

lifesaver! thought i was going crazy! :eek: thank you hun woo i can have chips bbq sauce spicy chicken and sweetcorn (my fav things) for 11 points ohhh yeah! gotta love harvester! :D have a great evening also hun! :) xxxx

Glad I spotted this, its our second anniversary on the 20th and we were umming and arring about where to eat. Even contemplating half a pizza express pizza together, but if I have cereal in the morning and a small snack for lunch then an early dinner, it means I'll have enough points for chicken and bacon with cheese, and potatoes.

Yummy... Thanks

Glad I spotted this, its our second anniversary on the 20th and we were umming and arring about where to eat. Even contemplating half a pizza express pizza together, but if I have cereal in the morning and a small snack for lunch then an early dinner, it means I'll have enough points for chicken and bacon with cheese, and potatoes.

Yummy... Thanks

no problem! harvester isn't too bad, when looking on the site you just have to remember that it's pointed as stated with what it comes with on menu.... apart from the burger section and you have to add on around 7 points i think for the chips it comes with :) unless your having the harvester burger which is stated on the earlybird complete dishes.

only thing i would say about the chicken and bacon stack is that i can't find out whether the cheese is included in points, as chips are 7, and bacon and chicken may be around 4 to make the 11 so to be on safe side i'd ask without cheese (which i did last time i had it lol) and if it does include the cheese then at least your safe and saved points :) xx

Back