Eating out on Dukan

for me - this is the hardest part!

glammam said:
Where do you think the best places to eat out on this diet are? Also what are your favourite dishes?

People say nandos but most times I have eaten out I have had steak/salad/chicken/veg/fish which is an option at most restaurants or pubs!!!!

i usually have the steak or a carvery. I always ask for extra veg instead of fries or potatoes and have never had a problem getting them exchanged.

brewers fayre is where i used to go, and they're everywhere and family friendly xx

I've found the Harvester good as I can find plenty of salad ingredients to fill the plate ;)

hmm dont know if I could trust myself around that red devil dressing and all them free bread rolls at harvester! I'm determined tho that Im not going to let this diet spoil my social life. Dunno how Im going to cope off the booze tho....I might have a planned cheat night at the end of the month, just a few vodkas. Is it dangerous to drink on low carb diet?

I was out last night to celebrate my husband's b'day. I chose smoked salmon & prawns with salad in a no oil dill/basil dressing for starters and main was roast salmon in a chilli glaze with steamed vegetables (gave my OH the peas) and instead of rice I asked for salad. It was really nice ........... if you can dukan adapt what's on offer then you've cracked it :)

Back