1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Eating out - Tapas

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by littlejojo, 28 October 2008 Social URL.

1. littlejojo

littlejojo Member

Hi new to this site, but I am eating out at La Tasca tomorrow night.

Not sure what I should eat, I guess tomorrow would be better as a red day.

Anyone else ate out there, whilst doing SW
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Melanie

Melanie Over half way to target

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Oooh, I'm eating at La Tasca in Manchester tomorrow - I looooove tapas. Unfortunately its not very SW friendly I'm afraid so I intend to flexi syn it. Have a lovely time. Which one are you going to?
  4. littlejojo

littlejojo Member

Lakeside in Essex. I think I plan to choose as healthy as possible, and be good for the rest of the day. Was good yesterday, no syns. This lunch time I am out at a soft play, so will try and see if they have any jacekt potatoe's and have with baked beans.
  5. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I've never been to La Tasca but I tend to have what I want when eating out without going over the top. Enjoy!
  6. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

you can view the menu online, so you could decide beforehand what you're going to eat.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.