1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Eating Out tonight - have I made a good choice? (GREEN)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by mijdge, 5 May 2014 Social URL.

1. mijdge

mijdge Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.88%)
    I'm going out tonight for a friend's leaving meal, and I've chosen a couscous and feta salad. The description says: a bed of mixed salad leaves and spinach, with couscous, red pepper, cucumber and onions, topped with feta. I've saved a HexB for the olive oil (just in case!) and the feta is a HexA.

Are we thinking this is a good choice? I don't want to mess up before I've even really started (again..)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.5lb(31.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Sounds a good choice I would check if there is dressing added on it when I was at the restaurant and if so ask for it without. Enjoy your night
    Sorry if it's too late

4. mijdge

mijdge Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.88%)
    I checked with them r.e dressing and they were more than helpful to do it without it :) Thanks for the reply!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.