1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Eating Out tonight - have I made a good choice? (GREEN)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by mijdge, 5 May 2014 Social URL.

1. mijdge

mijdge Well-Known Member

I'm going out tonight for a friend's leaving meal, and I've chosen a couscous and feta salad. The description says: a bed of mixed salad leaves and spinach, with couscous, red pepper, cucumber and onions, topped with feta. I've saved a HexB for the olive oil (just in case!) and the feta is a HexA.

Are we thinking this is a good choice? I don't want to mess up before I've even really started (again..)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

Sounds a good choice I would check if there is dressing added on it when I was at the restaurant and if so ask for it without. Enjoy your night
    Sorry if it's too late

4. mijdge

mijdge Well-Known Member

I checked with them r.e dressing and they were more than helpful to do it without it :) Thanks for the reply!