Eating out

GemGemz87

Hi guys, im going out on saturday just in to town, but i was wondering what I should buy for lunch? something thats low cal? xx

I'll eat out today for dinner too.
We may go to an italian restaurant and I'll probably may choose a pasta dish with only tomato sauce and veggies (it has less calories than the other cheese sauces and so) or pizza without mozzarella and lots of veggies, something like that. When ordering salads tell them to put the sauce on sice, so that you'll just had the amount you want too;)

Wich restaurant will you go too? We can give different tips if it's a chinese, itallian, indian, etc.

x

I'm not well up on the calorie content of sandwiches as I've pretty much stopped eating bread. I would suspect one of the low fat ones that Boots or M&S do (not sure if Greggs do them) might be your best bet. Read a few labels and go for whatever looks like a low cal bet!

not sure this is for everyone as some people are fussy with their sandwiches (my hubby!) but i make mine up if i no i'm going somewhere and eat them out. even when shopping, people eat gregs food on the go why cant i use my own? i no exactly whats in it.

Or if it is going to be dinner time when i'm out, i have half sandwich before i go out and the other half when i get back in. seems funny but works so far, if i didnt have something to eat i would binge. i did this when people where having a pub lunch, why should i not see my friends because there having food. seemed funny not eating with them but i told them before hand. i made a joke of it so didnt look fussy.

Im a calorie counter. If you are going to be walking around whilst eating I'd say boots shapers sandwich or marks and Spencer count on us sandwich, however if you have the time to sit down and you live near a Pret a manger go there and have one of their soups. They are really chunky and filling but some have very low calories. You don't even need bread as some have rice in them and potatoes. Or even Itsu for their soups. I love that both pret and Itsu put the calorie content on their foods.

I have soup every day for lunch at work and it always fills me up. X

Back