Eating out

busybee_mummy

So far so good... Not had any 'accidents' BUT weekends are always terrible for me.

Tomorrow we are visiting family- they are having cottage pie (defo won't be low fat mince) soooo I have made a pack lunch!!!! Hope I don't offend my auntie!

On Sunday we will visit a non-chain pub. What should I order- like all food (hence being overweight ;-) thinking gammon, salad and jacket?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That what I had out once and was ok, no butter or sour cream on potato, dressing on the side.., or I have far free vinaigrette hellmanns in my handbag, and used that lol gammon just ask them to grill it (if they can)

Just be careful with jackets a lot of restaurants/pubs actually use a lot of fat to bake their spuds

Must say they were grilled gammon medallions and I only ate a 1/4 of the planet sized potato :) Recently I have been having a chicken salad, no dressing and no croutons :) - I asked for extra salad :) lol

Eating out turned out to be lunch on the go - hubby and children went for a treat at burger king and I had chicken wrap and fruit bag from boots *shines halo*

busybee_mummy said:
Eating out turned out to be lunch on the go - hubby and children went for a treat at burger king and I had chicken wrap and fruit bag from boots *shines halo*

And so it should!!!

Well done with the great choices, i always struggle with eating out. If we do go out I try to go somewhere with a carvery so that I can choose what to have and fill up on veggies, chicken and boiled spuds. It's so hard to buy tasty calorie/fat counted meals whilst out

Back