Eating times?

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
What times of the day do you ahve your TFR?

I have a shake at 9am, 1pm i have lunch either quorn fillets with green salad or a BL bar, 5pm I have either the protein or bar, then about 8pm I have a meal with whatever veg allowance i have left!

I find leaving a 3-4 hour gap between seems to keep me fuller longer! this is something im experimenting with this week!

I have brekkie, lunch, tea and supper. The times depend on what time I get up!

So you eat four times a day too? ive only just started doing it this way! as i was eating three times a day, id have breaki, lunch and then a meal with veg and protein for tea but i was going to bed stuffed every night so im trying to vary it up abit!

Shake or porridge 10am
Bar 1pm
Mealpack and veg around 7.30 plus the protein if I decide to have that too.

umm interesting! im debating whether to try 3 packs a day w=just with the protein, no veg! but first im going to do the four times a day and see how i get on!

Defo start with 4 first, I find it hard to sleep without something warm in my tummy. I used to love having dinner late before because it meant less time thinking about what to eat in the few hours before I go sleep. And I just cannot sleep when I feel hollow!

Ha yeah true, when i was on LT! it used to take me ages to get to sleep due to the growling stomach! i havent had that in a while now that im in ketosis!

I was having a shake before work at 7.30-8am and then one at 2pm and then a meal with the kids 5pm-6pm. I then found the evenings hard so I am trying a shake at work after 9am a meal at tea time and shake in the evening.

I have to be careful as some days I have had to force myself to have the third pack in the evening! I also have some veg and protein with the evening meal.

I would just stay flexible and find what works best as each day passes.

Ummm main and dessert at the same time??? what do you have Laura if you dont mind me asking? :)

Ha only some fish, vegetables followed by a crispy shake which I eat with a spoon and treat it like a bowl of cereal x

ooooh what a fab idea! im sooooo going to try that next week as it will be totm and i know i will be craving allsorts! ive ordered some of the chocolate crispy ones instead of vanilla this week, infact most of my order is chocolate.haha, i just know what im like! i have a terrible sweet tooth when its that horrid totm

Laurie said:
Ha only some fish, vegetables followed by a crispy shake which I eat with a spoon and treat it like a bowl of cereal x

Great idea i might try that on a sunday while family have sunday dinner

Make roast chicken then you can have the 'same' more or less apart from the spuds, then choc angel delight for dessert and you get a angel delight shake. Simples :)

BordersGirl said:
Make roast chicken then you can have the 'same' more or less apart from the spuds, then choc angel delight for dessert and you get a angel delight shake. Simples :)

Im actually drooling. Great idea will def be on the menu for sunday. Suppose we cant have gravy?

Well you could make up a bit of bouillon I guess as 'gravy' but no, not normal gravy :)

Just reaching really lol it will be nice to sit with the family eating the same as them. Do you know if i can have cauliflower. Noticed it on another post but its not on my list?

Back