Eating Times

ADR

Has anyone got any suggestions on typical eating times? i.e. breakfast 8am, lunch 12pm etc...

On day 3 doing 4 packs a day and during the week typically having breakfast around 8 before i leave for work, lunch around 12-1, tea when i get home around 6 and something around 9 before i go to bed.

Just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions as i don't know it having a pack that late at night is the right thing to do!?

Thanks!

A

Hi there,

I always have a pack late as it gets me through the night and it hasn't effected my losses at all. I did it when I was on Cambridge too and was always fine.
I do 10am, 2pm, 6pm and 9.30pm - with a hot shake and my milk allowance.
I've made up half a sachet of sugar free jelly and split it into ramekins and sometimes have that as a little taste if I want something sweet.
Xx

I'm the same as Sammy. I'm a night time eater. Even when I was on cambridge and only 3 packs I still kept one til night time. Usually a bar with a cuppa. I'd I hadn't I'd probably have came off plan. Didn't affect my losses either x

I spread mine out by about 4 hours depending on what I'm doing. Often 8am/12 noon/4pm/8pm. But on a Monday for example I'm at the gym in the evening and so tend to wait until 10pm for my last pack. It doesn't really matter - it's about what suits you and your lifestyle.

As a rule I dont have my first pack til about 730pm

Every four hours for me: 6:30, 10:30, 2:30, 6:30. But as everyone says you just need to find out what works for you.

Back