Extra Easy Eating too much?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Moon Gazer, 30 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm halfway through day three since joining slimming world and I feel like I am eating loads! I just want to check that I am doing it right please. These are what I have had (and plan for tonight) are these ok? Am I actually going to lose weight? (am also walking every lunch and buying a cross trainer tonight)

MondayBreakfastMuller LightBananaLunchJacket PotatoBaked BeansDinnerCodCherry TomatoRed PepperCheeseH-ExJacket PotatoSnacksSugar free jelly2 x SatsumasSynsMargarine4

TuesdayBreakfastSpecial KH-ExSkimmed MilkH-ExLunchPastaCherry TomatoChopped TomatoGreen PepperOnionChickenDinner(cottage pie)PotatoExtra lean mince beefOxoCarrotsPeasSweetcornSnacksGrapesSatsumaSynsGravy3Yorkshire Pudding7

WednesdayBreakfastSpecial KH-ExSkimmed MilkH-ExLunchPastaCherry TomatoChopped TomatoGreen PepperOnionChickenDinnerEggsOnionCherry TomatoHome made oven chipsSaladSnacksGrapesSatsumaSynsLow fat cheese spread

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

I am guessing you are doing EE? it looks fine to me - xx

I have added my comments above in a different colour but i dont have much to add! x

x

4. Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Ellebear. Yes I am doing Extra Easy. It all seemed a lot to take in on one week so will folllow that for a couple of weeks and then try out the other plans when I know where I am with that one. Thanks again x

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

No probs - if you have been on other slimming plans, SW is always hard to understand how it works cos you can eat loads.

It does though - im living proof! hehe! xxx

6. marmaduke

marmaduke Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Looks good to me, doesn't look like too much :)

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just noticed that you are having Special K for brekkie and counting it as a HEB. Is it the Sustain version? All other Special K varieties need to be synned as they are not healthy extras.

8. Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooh, thanks for pointing that out! I didn't know, it was the normal one. Luckily I still managed to lose 5.5lbs in my first week WI but better sort that one out for this week and don't want it to effect weight loss. Will go and buy sustain version tonight x

9. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

wow - well done on your loss thats fab! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.