Eating too much?

snowwhite85

Silver Member
It's started slimming world yesterday and focussing on extra easy. Got a massive appetite and feel like I'm eating loads. Will this still work?

yes. and it seems everyone feels like this lol.

I felt the same I started about two weeks ago and will WI tomorrow so hope to have another loss. It was 2kg (sorry I forget what that is in pounds)... Still can't believe it will work and continue to work even though I'm eating so much!

Thanks guys. My boyfriend refuses to accept I'm on a diet! Ha ha. He will see in a few weeks time :) here goes another day: all planned so lets hope I stick to it :)

Well I had a naughty weigh this morning (I know, only 2 days in is silly) but 1 kg/ 2.2 lbs off. Just needed a little proof I was doing it right. Didn't want to wait till a week in to find I'd put on. Thank you all for your advice :)

Sorry to disappoint but you really are going to have to wait until WI day to find out. Just because the scales say something today doesn;t mean that's what they will say then. Normally it's people panicking because the scales say they have gained and we tell them it is meaningless but the same applies to when they show losses. Of course we all hope that you get the result you are looking for and maybe even a bit more but sneaky peeking is really just a bad idea unless you are really strong minded.

I usually weigh myself every day so it was a bit of an improvement for me. I know that's a bad thing and it goes up and down all the time but it's a habit I've got into because I think it forces me to keep an eye on what I'm eating a bit more? Will try to put off till Tuesday though. Will be very difficult :sigh:
:D:D

No. No, it just wont work :D Terribly bad idea this slimming world plan, all that healthy nutritious food that you can eat and eat and eat and eat. Dunno who thought it up but they should be forced in front of trading standards and made to explain themselves... :D

I am joking of course. It works. Thousands upon thousands of people have felt EXACTLY the same as you and come away pounds lighter. It's normal to doubt it, I think its part of the adjustment process, but as said, stick to it, and it will work. Truthsauce, by the ladle.

I totally know what you mean and I feel really guilty if I've eaten loads even if it's free... Plus, I've seen people on here saying things along the lines of 'I can't face another salad' but I don't understand why you'd be eating salad every day (boring!) when there are so many better things you're allowed to eat..?! And that makes me think I've got the wrong idea and I should be feeling hungry in order for it to work... Agh! : )

I'm a gannet, I eat everything in sight.

Back