Eating week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JoJo119, 30 May 2008 Social URL.

1. JoJo119

JoJo119 Member

Hi all, just doing a bit of forward planning. One week to go on ss then I have an eating week. Can I only have the veg listed in the book which is asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, courgettes, cucumber, lettuce, spinach am a bit confused as read somewhere that mushrooms are ok??
    Also can I use stock cube for flavour ?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Hi there
    No stock cube, I am afraid, high in salt which can lead to water retention.
    Mushrooms are on the lost for 810 cals or above, (according to the books) not on the SS or SS+ programme sorreee!
  4. JoJo119

JoJo119 Member

Thanks for the info, I will just stick to the list. What about fat free salad dressings or am I clutching at straws?
  5. spooky

spooky Banned

Yes to fat free salad dressings :D
  6. JoJo119

JoJo119 Member

any suggestions on recipe's for fat free dressings?
  7. klee

klee Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    just thought id let you no that i read a post about an hour ago and someone (sorry cant remember name!) sed she had a chicken breast with a chicken and mushroom soup made a bit thicker for a sauce.
    thought it could be quite nice on lettice as asort of chicken salad with dressing?

just an idea xxx
  8. JoJo119

JoJo119 Member

A very good idea, thanks
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.